Arkansas Auto Insurance

Independent agents proudly serving the auto insurance needs of Cabot, Jacksonville, Beebe, and all of Arkansas

The right auto insurance policy in Arkansas will help you get back on the road quickly after a car accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy may even protect you against the legal and medical expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

Will your auto insurance policy provide the protection you need when it really matters? As an independent agency, Terry Insurance Agency can help you compare rates and coverage options from the Arkansas’ most trusted insurance providers to find an auto insurance policy that’s right for you.

Request a free auto insurance quote today!

In addition to cars, Terry Insurance Agency can insure motorcycles, classic cars, motor homes, boats, and ATVs. Contact us for more information.

Arkansas Auto Insurance Requirements

Our team is based in Cabot, so we understand the specific requirements for auto insurance in Arkansas.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In Arkansas, to drive you must carry:

  • $25,000 per person for bodily injury
  • $50,000 per accident
  • $25,000 to cover property damage to other’s property

While the above liability limits are all that Arkansas law requires, they are often not enough. We write insurance in Arkansas and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Additional Coverage Options

Collision Insurance

Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (Other than Collision)

Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible.) And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Get a free auto insurance quote or contact us today at 501-712-1890 to find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance in Arkansas. We look forward to working with you!

Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!

Access quotes from Arkansas's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.

Our Featured Insurance Partners